Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Quick Jolt on the Go


So last week I came across this little package of joy; I can't help but to say I'm just a wee bit hooked by them.  I've never heard of So Delicious until I started having this caffeinated drink in a carton.  If you go to sodeliciousdairyfree.com you can see all the products they offer.  This mocha coconut milk concoction is fantastic!  One thing I've noticed though is the amount of the sugar and carbs in it.  The carbs don't bother me as much as the sugar; 25 grams can be alot if you get too attached to these drinks, so don't say I didn't warn you.  ;-)  Other than the sugar high that accompanies the taste, I totally recommend that you try these products out and see for yourself if it's better
to be without bovine than with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment