Monday, February 17, 2014

Three Times The Repetition

So this whole everyday blogging thing... I've gotta really re-think this.  The only reason why I'm saying this is because on my days to work I pretty much have the same meals everyday: breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I guess you can say those are just my routine days; plus the fact I work ten hour days so prepping individual meals for my employment days is really time consuming.  Mass production works best for me for those days; so instead of doing a food diary on those days that's full of food and redundancy, I think I will either write every other work day about my thoughts through this all or some cool recipes I've found that I wanna try on my weekend.

Now since I'm done with that whole explanation, I will mention one other snack I have besides my granola bars that are great! 

Not only are these bean burritos cheap (you can find them at Kroger), they're surprisingly really filling.  So if you're ever on the go and don't have an extensive list of snacks aside from granola bars (cough cough!), this burrito will do the trick!

Since Tuesdays are my Fridays, I plan on making some kind of tasty late night snack or a small dessert; but I'll keep you posted about that tomorrow when my sweet tooth inspiration strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment